Tuesday 27 May 2008

hello

well another week or two has past, although it does'nt matter considering i have been no where and been involved in nothing!
ever since last week were have been involved with friendsn brands etc, ive been sleep, killing chilling spilling and cutting the fucking shit out of my finger! you want to hear that story?no, i'm going to tell it anyway, so i thought hmm, lets make a vegan pizza(pizza with no chese), so i was chopping/breaking dem hearts, and i slipped and chopped half my finger off, it really hurt and i passed out from blood loss and shock, when i regained life! my mum and dad were there to help me! which was brilliant, considerering i had chopped off half of my finger, it felt awesome and in was no way extremely painful! wow i' m such a man! but yeah, i'm drunk now! so see you soon!

No comments: